Accounts Receivable Associate
- Maintains the accounts receivable records for a client and projects, such as preparing customer statements, bills and invoices, reconciling accounts to the general ledger.
- Calculates and post receipts accounts and verifies details of transactions, such as funds received and total account balances
- Prepare monthly receivable statements
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent
- Open for newly graduates and or with 1 year experience in related field is required
- Preferable 1-2 years experienced employees specializing in Customer Service or equivalent
- Open for newly graduates with good communication skills